VerveEarth


Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm addicted to.....

Hello, everyone~!

I talked about my favorite boys bands previously, and now I just can't get enough of them! Hahaha~. Though I have things to do for school, videos I can watch on YouTube literally makes me stay in front of my computer! As Monday is coming, and it actually is Monday already here, it's time to take control of myself.

They're seductive and addictive, however. And the fact that I'm going to Hokkaido by plane to go to Arashi's concert next week really makes me excited already! Now I also think about going to Kat-Tun's concert, but I think it's almost impossible to get a ticket for that because they're so famous and many people think about the same thing as me!

Right now, I would be able to talk about them almost forever.... I guess I would fulfill conditions for Johnny's geek perfectly! (In Japanese, we say it "Jani-ota". It's an abbreviation for "Johnny's Otaku") Ahhhhh, I just can't believe how I've been mesmerized by them because I once was the one who hated to watch them on any media. But now, I'm eager to go to their concerts!

I've also tried to make my friends like them! I might look like an evangelist! Yuiko and Eriko liked Arashi's latest album, Dream "A" live. And surprisingly, it turned out that my friend at my workplace likes Arashi so much that I now enjoy talking with her very much. Though I and she go to the same university and actually belong to the same seminar, I didn't know much about her. After finding out the fact that she also likes Arashi, we suddenly get really closer! I'm really happy to have a friend like her, and every time we meet each other at the workplace or our university, we can't stop talking about Arashi!

Hmmm.... as I said, it does remind me of the days I was literally into the US boys bands such as 'N Sync and Backstreet Boys! There's always some people who hate the bands like them, but it's impossible for people like me not to pay attention to them. I can't help but be drawn to the people like them.

All right, I'll talk about my visit to Hokkaido after Arashi's concert. (It's going to be held on July 6th.) I just can't wait to see them~.

See you soon~!

No comments: