VerveEarth


Monday, June 30, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final

Hello, everyone~!

On Monday, I watched the movie "Hana Yori Dango Final". Well, do you still remember me talking about it last summer? I enjoyed watching the rerun of the drama while I was on vacation at the time. When I thought about going to the theater and watching it, I thought I was a bit tired. But when I was seated in the theater waiting for the movie to begin, I got really excited.

"Hana Yori Dango" series have got a huge popularity as the story between Doumyouji Tsukasa and Makino Tsukushi moved forward. The story was basically based on the comics version, but this time, another story was written for the movie.

"Hana Yori Dango" (We call it "Hana-Dan" Yeah, abbreviation! We are really good at it. :) ) is very famous in Asian countries, as well as the rest of the world. Thanks to websites such as YouTube and DailyMotion, where you can see as many videos you want, more and more people watched the drama ever before. Some even uploaded videos with subtitles in English so that people who are not familiar with Japanese can enjoy!

As I said on the previous post, I can watch this without being worried about someone would get hurt or feel sad. At the same time, it can be said that it is easy to foresee what will happen. But I could still enjoy watching them becuase it is always nice to see them. And it made me realize that, though I know almost exactly what will happen in the movie, I actually have been waiting for them to come back. Yeah, I missed them somehow.

I will not talk about how it ended for those who have waited like me for them to come back. But it's obvious, you know? For fans like me, just imagining how Doumyouji and Tsukushi get married happily is amazingly fun, I guess.


This is the trailer of the movie. I hope you'll enjoy!


And... one thing you can't miss! The movie's theme song is performed by Arashi. You know what I mean. Hahaha. I hope you'll have fun watching it! It's called "One Love".

That's it for now!
See you soon. :)

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Although I don't like it when people tell me the end of a movie or book, I find that knowing what the ending is does not interfere with my pleasure in re-reading a good book or watching a favorite movie again. The first time I read something, I like the suspense, but if I like a book or movie well enough to read or see it again, knowing how it ends does not destroy my pleasure at all. It might even enhance it!